1. Do you offer programs for girls and boys?
• Yes, we offer separate programs for girls and boys, ages 4 to 18. Currently our programs are 3 on 3, House League, and Rep.
2. What is the difference between the various programs?
• The Spring 3 on 3 (May-Jun) and House League (Sep-Mar) programs are structured to provide development and competition at the recreational level. It is focused on youth ”grass roots” basketball development , split into skills and games at a level commensurate with each age division. Game participation is on an equal time basis.
• Rep basketball is offered for players who want to further advance their skills and participate at a more competitive level than at the recreational level. In addition to participating in the recreational program, the selected Rep players/teams compete in Ontario Basketball Association games and sanctioned tournaments throughout the Fall/Winter season (Oct-May).
3. Is there a discount for multiple children in one family?
• No, not at this time. However, for our 2016-2017 House League (Sep-Mar) program, we offer a discounted fee on paid registrations received before Mar 31, 2016.
4. Can I help out during your programs?
• Yes, we welcome/encourage you to help in our programs.
5. Is there financial assistance available for your programs?
• Yes, the Arnold Anderson Fund will provide financial assistance with our recreational program fees.
7. Can I pay with a credit or debit card?
• Yes, via the PayPal link on our website registration page.
"LET'S MAKE BASKETBALL HAPPEN"